Together We Can Improve Our Local Environment
By reducing turf grass and adding native perennials, grasses, shrubs, and trees, we work to improve local ecology!
Native-focused garden installs refer to the practice of creating a garden or landscaping area that primarily features plants that are native to the local ecosystem.
These plants are typically better adapted to the local climate and soil conditions and can provide benefits such as supporting local wildlife and reducing the need for additional water and maintenance. Sustainable Land Solutions are the experts in native garden installation and maintenance.
- We service your gardens using only natural/organic mulches and/or top dressings.
- We offer a seasonal maintenance program to keep your gardens in tip-top shape year-round!
- From seasonally appropriate pruning to regular hedging, we keep your perennials, shrubs, and small trees well-maintained!
- From hardwood mulch installation to mulching the leaves around your property, we keep your gardens covered all year round!
- Our Garden Maintenance program works best when combined with our Eco-Friendly Lawn Maintenance program!
Installing native plants increases soil water holding capacities, adapts to our native soil with ease, and promotes local pollinators including bees, hummingbirds, butterflies, and birds amongst many other benefits!
Native plants also can be more resistant to pests and diseases, which can reduce the need for pesticides and other chemicals. Overall, native-focused garden installs are a sustainable and environmentally friendly approach to gardening and landscaping. Reach out today for your free consultation on our Native Focused Garden Installs! Check out a few of our Native Pollinator Garden installs below!